Managing the money: Factors to downsizing and recovery
What are some of the key points of consideration when your usual revenue flow is cut off? What are the warning signs and red flags to note?
18 Aug 2020
10 – 11.30am (GMT+8)
Many organisations were caught off-guard by the sudden onslaught of crisis. Understandably, there was a lot of uncertainty and that, paired with the decline in consumer’s risk appetite, created a lot of friction for brands who were affected and may have affected them aversely. It is not too late for organisations to look how they can recover and build a strategic framework to ensure they do not just survive this economic downturn but also thrive in it.
This 60-minute session brought to you by Marketing Magazine aims to highlight different ways brand strategy and marketing professionals will be able to tackle the problem of marketing in times of crisis.
Assessing brand trust and customer confidence
Focusing on your well performing distributors
Assuming a new normal
Chief Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer
Holman Webb Lawyers
Adriana is a change agent with a unique and diverse background. She is a marketing and business development specialist with strong commercial acumen having worked as a tax lawyer, publisher, executive coach and client strategist.
- Is the presenter of Legal Lockdown, a video series where she interviews leaders and experts surrounding the various impacts of COVID-19
- was a finalist for CEO magazine’s Marketing Executive of the Year
- is a member of the Advisory panel for the Legal Innovation and Technology Festival
- is a member of the Future CEO Circle
- is a public speaker, most recently presenting at the CXO Leaders Summit in Sydney
- has assisted 2 law firms attain the No 1 ranking as the fastest growing law firm in Australia through brand transformation
- has been a featured columnist in the ‘The Age’, one of Australia’s leading newspapers
With her background as a tax lawyer she will share her insights into successfully managing downsized marketing budgets and communicating effectively with affected stakeholders.